Policy and Procedures
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
|Item type||Length of time||Fines|
|Books||3 weeks (21 days)||$0.25 per day|
Course reserves (In-Library use only)
|2 hours||$1.00 per hour|
|Chromebooks (laptops)||4 days||$15 per day|
|DVD||1 week (7 days)||$1.00 per day|
|1 days||$1.00 per day|
6 Items per person
Up to 3 renewals unless item is on hold
Maximum late fine: $10.00 per item
- If an item is lost or damaged, it is the patron’s responsibility to pay for the item.
- This will include a processing fee of $20.00.
- A refund may be obtained if the item is found and returned in good condition within 90 days of payment for the lost item.
- The patron will be refunded the price of the item, less the $20.00 processing fee and the late fee that had accrued at the time of payment.
- The library will NOT accept replacements for lost or damaged items.
Printing and Copying
- B&W - 10 cents per page (per side)
- Color - 30 cents per page (per side)
- Copy machine is coin operated
- Students are required to pay printing fees with their SmartCard (Student I.D.)